Cambridge Nanomaterials Technology Ltd
Cambridge Nanomaterials Technology Ltd (CNT Ltd) is a nanomaterials innovation management and nanotechnology consulting company based in Cambridge, UK. The CNT Ltd helps companies, academic and government institutions develop world-class innovative solutions for nanomaterials related R&D and IPR strategy, partnership, products, technologies, funding and markets. CNT Ltd is specialised in carbon nanomaterials R&D consulting and collaborative R&D project management, including exploitation and dissemination management, consortium and supply chain building. CNT has done a number of patent landscaping and market research analysis studies regarding production and use of various nanomaterials helping to link inventors and technology developers with end-users and investor. CNT is leading private Nano-Carbon Enhanced Materials (NCEM) consortium with members from leading industrial organisations and academic institutions, such as Airbus Group, Nokia, Bosch, National Grid, Nexans, Stattnet, Arup, ST Microelectronics, Schneider Electrics, Trinity College Dublin, Copper Industry Association.
- B. O. Boskovic, K. K. Koziol, A. T. H. Chuang, ‘Carbon Nanomaterial Synthesis by Chemical Vapour Deposition’, in 2nd edition of Encyclopedia of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology (Edited by H. S. Nalwa), American Scientific Publishers, 2011, Vol. 12, 109-135).
- B. O. Boskovic, Carbon nanotubes and nanofibres, Nanotechnology Perceptions, Vol. 3, 2007, 141-158.
- B. O. Boskovic, The Morgan Crucible Company Plc, Synthesis of Carbon Nanotubes and/or Nanofibres on a Porous Fibrous Matrix, UK Patent GB2399092, 03/03/2003 (WO 2004/078649 A1, 16/09/2004)
- B. O. Boskovic, V. Stolojan, R. U. A. Khan, S. Haq and S. R. P. Silva, Large-area synthesis of carbon nanofibres at room temperature, Nature Materials, Vol. 1, No. 3, 2002, 165-168.
- J. Aleksic, P. Zielke, J. A. Szymczyk: Temperature and Flow Visualization in a Simulation of the Czochralski Process Using TLCs, Annals of The New York Academy of Sciences, Volume 972, 2002, 158-163
Related Project and Activities
- EC FP7 project ULTAWIRE (2013-2016) Ultra-Conductive Copper-Carbon Nanotube Wire (www.ultrawire.eu)
- Nano-Carbon Enhanced Materials (NCEM) Consortium (2012-present) www.cnt-ltd.co.uk/services-events/ncem-consortium/