Terms and Conditions of Use
Notice pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree n° 196 of 30th June 2003 – Personal data protection code.
- The personal data provided by the User will be stored in a special electronic databank belonging to D’Appolonia S.p.A. and will be processed for the purpose of providing access to the services requested. The data controller is D’Appolonia S.p.A., a company with registered offices in Via San Nazaro 19, Genova, Italy.
- As data controller, D’Appolonia S.p.A. declares that the e-mail address requested at the moment of registration and the other personal data supplied will be treated with the permission of the data subject for the purpose of providing the information requested by the User.
- Pursuant to art. 7 of Legislative Decree n° 196 of 30th June 2003 (Personal data protection code), the User has the right to be duly informed as to the existence or otherwise of personal data relating to his/her person, including instances where data have not as yet been recorded. Such data shall be delivered to the user in an intelligible manner.
Additionally, the User has the right to know:
- the origin of the personal data;
- the purposes and method of processing;
- the methods employed if the data is electronically processed;
- the name/surname/company name of the data controller, the data processors and the designated representative pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2 of Legislative Decree n° 196 of 30th June 2003;
- the entities or groups of entities to whom the personal data may be communicated or who otherwise might have access to the personal data either as the designated representative in Italy, data processors or operators.
The data subject also has the right to:
- update, correct or supplement his/her personal data;
- delete, transform into an anonymous format or deny access to data processed in an illicit manner including data not requiring its storage for the purposes for which it was originally collected and subsequently processed;
- obtain written certification that the activities described in a) and b) above have been reported to those entities to whom the data had been forwarded or disseminated, except in those instances when it would be impossible to do so or would entail the use of resources and other means manifestly disproportionate to the protection of the individual’s personal right.
The User, lastly, has the right to object in whole or in part:
- to the processing of personal data, including the scope of the data collection, for legitimate motivations;
- to the processing of personal data for purposes of advertising/sales or the performance of market surveys or advertising campaigns.